Warrior Diet Workshop / Certification
NEXT SESSION: TBD
The Warrior Diet certification includes the following curriculum :
Part I Nutrition (10 AM – 1 PM)
- The human feeding cycle: introduction of concept and principles
- The “Warrior Grocery List”: prioritizing food choices - protein, vegetables and fuel foods
- Sport nutrition: recovery meals (composition and timing)
- Main meal design
- Muscle fuel adjustments
- Applications for weight loss: food choices, food combining and supplement regimen for weight loss
- The “Anti-Estrogenic” approach
- Adjustments to sport specifics
- Nutritional supplements: Supplement Layout for maintenance, physical training and special conditions.
*The certification courses curriculum is subject to changes
**Coffee Break (1 PM — 2 PM) **
Part II Controlled Fatigue Training CFT (2 PM – 5 PM)
- Introduction: concept principles etc.
- Basics: Pre-fatigue exercises, core workout (upside down pyramids) post fatigue exercise.
- Advanced: Introduction to advanced CFT drills including Push-Full- Punch Exercises and Body Brutal Squats
- Workout design “Learn how to combine advanced and basic CFT drills in your workout for max impact”.
- Adjustments to sport specifics and individual needs.
Participant will receive follow up papers
Warrior Diet certified trainers are entitled to the following:
- Promotion and client reference via Warrior Diet website.
- A special discount on all Warrior Diet Products and services.
- First access to new E books and special reports.
- Personal follow-ups with Ori.
- Affiliation rights to Warrior Diet/Defense Nutrition products.
NEXT CLASS: TBD
LOCATION: Woodland Hills Hilton
6360 Canoga Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367-2535
· WARRIOR DIET / CFT CERTIFICATION: $1500
For alternate payment arrangements, please call 1-866-WAR-DIET